NIE, alongside 6 European partners have been successful in receiving €812,046 of co-funding by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union.
I Will Be Everything is a theatre and participation project working with young people which will be created and tour all over Europe during the next 3 years.
I Will Be Everything… asks children to imagine their future selves and future world. With young people as co-creators, the material generated through workshops in schools across Europe will then be transformed into an immersive theatre show and exhibition touring to each partner’s home venue and beyond in Denmark, Germany, Norway, Poland, Austria, Spain and the UK. The project will also create an interactive online resource, help develop audiences and support talent development and mobility of artists across Europe.
The partners for the project are:
• NIE UK, Cambridge
• Odsherred Teater – Nykøbing Sjælland, Denmark
• Theater Mummpitz – Nuremberg, Germany
• Nordland Teater – Mo I Rana, Norway
• Teatr Figur – Krakow, Poland Teatr
• Theater am Ortweinplatz (TaO!) – Graz, Austria
• Sala Baratza Aretoa – Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain
With the support of the Creative Europe programme of the European Union
More details on the Creative Europe Programme